Monday, April 9, 2018

S.S.S.

" A promise must never be broken" - Alexander Hamilton

I can agree with this quote up to a certain degree. I believe that you need to make a promise with all your heart as if this doesn't happen, the quote contradicts other beliefs. So this quote can contradict other things and can sometimes lead to "Choosing the wrong". For example, if someone promises to hide the truth about something bad, like selling drugs or killing someone, according to this statement you must never brake that promise. But that would be considered not "Choosing the right" so it is stupid. So this quote, like many other quotes we have in this class needs adjusting, in my opinion. You should only keep the promise if you actually believe it is not wrong. Then again, I could be missing some details or not taking into factor other things, but that is why this is my opinion.




Image result for alexander hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment