Wednesday, May 9, 2018

S.S.S.

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed"    - Dan Dierdorf

I agree that if you have a goal you should pursue it. You should follow what YOU want to do and everything else will just fall into place. You should do what you want to do. What you like to do and pursue that. Maybe at first things don't seem to bright, but it will happen. Just give yourself Time and everything else will happen. If you do the right thing while pursuing that, good things will come back. Doing the right thing will not only be helping others, but it will also happen to you and you too will receive good things.  This is why it is never bad to do the right thing, Doing the right thing has a lot of positive things that can happen. 
Image result for dan dierdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment