Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Kindness is NOT the essence of greatness

"Kindness is the essence of greatness."
-Joseph B. Wirthlin

I do not agree with this statement. I do think that kindness is very important but I don't believe that is "is the essence of greatness." Some people are great at something they do, and they are not kind. For example, there are celebrities or sports players, who are recognized as being great, or people consider that they have greatness, and are the complete opposite of being kind. Some hate their fans, some do whatever they can to stay away from their fans and don't acknowledge them. They do this even though the reason of them being considered to have greatness is their fans. But I still believe that kindness is the essence of being a great person. It could be said that it is the essence of being a great human being, but not of greatness as a whole. Then again this is all in my opinion. I know not everybody may agree with me, but I want to give my actual opinion on these topics.
Image result for joseph b wirthlin

No comments:

Post a Comment