Monday, November 13, 2017

Physical Fitness S.S.S.

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong."- John F. Kennedy

 I somewhat agree with this statement. The reason I don't fully agree is because I do believe that if you exercise, it will improve you, but that doesn't mean that all the more fit people are smarter than other people. For example, a normal high school student can be smarter than a high school football player, and not because he's more fit, but he is just smart. Just because someone does sports, it doesn't mean that they're the smartest people around. But I do agree that doing sports will improve your overall well being. It can also further improve your intelligence. Some times there are people that are not very "fit" and easily outperform "fit" people when doing high intellect required tasks. It doesn't mean that the smart person is fit, he is just smart and he could probably do better if he were actually fit. Then again, this is my opinion, and not everybody is going to agree with me, and I can easily be wrong.

Image result for john f kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment