Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Student Success Statement.



"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it's better to be alone than in bad company."

I don't necessarily agree with the statement, but I don't disagree either. I do think that associating yourself with good people is good and overall better, but I don't think being alone is always better than being in bad company. Sometimes people feel the need to be someone, and sometimes they are alone and some even fall into psychological illnesses like depression. I also think that if you fall into their problems it is your fault, as you didn't have the will to say no to that. It is not harder to befriend good people than to befriend bad people, so I don't understand why you would be in bad company. But those are my thoughts, people may not agree with me but... yeah.
Image result for friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment