Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving Week

Hi, so this is a blog about how my Thanksgiving Break went. I didn't do much, but I'll go by each thing in the list and mark it of.  I did not do much out of the ordinary during this week. I didn't go anywhere out of town. I also didn't see any family or friends during thanksgiving  because of this. I did not really meet any new people either. I didn't watch any new movies or any movie for that matter. I didn't really play any sports. I didn't watch any sports games either. I didn't really have any good or cool CTR experiences. I didn't read any books either, because I already had read my Independent Reading Assignment book. I did some science homework though! I didn't have any other kind of homework so I had nothing else to do.  I didn't really have an interesting thanksgiving but I'm grateful for at least getting a chance to have thanksgiving.
Image result for Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment