Thursday, December 14, 2017

Topic Research.

Animator
I am researching this topic as i really like the concept of art. It is something I've liked since i was small. Now, you may be asking yourself, what does an animator do? As the name suggests. They produce images that come to life on screen. Their work is found in feature films, commercials, pop videos, computer games, websites and other media. It is a hard working job, but can be very satisfying. There Salary is of $63,970 per year, approximately. To become an animator you must at least have a bachelor’s degree. You can also take other classes to further improve your artistic level. Animators are very needed in this era, as a lot of entertainment revolves around animation.There fore they are expected to grow as a needed job. It is expected that the growth of animators will increase by 10% from 2016 to 2026. I would love to become an animator, I’ve always wanted to be an animator, and it would probably be a job I enjoy. I've been fascinated by the idea of drawing images that come to life. Therefore it would only be something I live off of, but also something I enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment