Thursday, December 14, 2017

Class Evaluation


  1. One thing I like about this class is that we can play games(typing games) after we are done with an assignment. I also like how we don't have much homework, and when we do it is very simple. One last thing, I like how I can get better at typing.
  2. There are a lot of things I don't like about this class. First of all, it is very repetitive, EXTREMELY repetitive. We do the exact same thing everyday. Another thing is that we don't really learn anything. The only thing I've learned is how to use a few Microsoft word tools, that I already knew how to use. The teacher is just here to talk about doing good things, and this is supposed to be a COMPUTER CLASS not a Civil Ethics Class. Some of the most important things I've learned, I've learned in pages like typing.com, where I learned the basics of typing. The teacher is just here to make sure we do our work, and that is it.
  3.  There are a lot of recommendations I can give. First of all, focus on actual education about computers, and not on CTR, sure, you can talk about it a little every few days, but don't focus on it. Second of all, try to have diverse classes, probably around 90% of our classes follow this order, Medical Career Research> Student Success Statement> Life planning goals Journal. And they also normally have lectures about CTR between them. I want to learn about Computer programs and things like that, not about stuff that I already that are wrong or right.
  4.  One highlight I can give myself is going from around 30 wpm to 50 wpm with around 95% accuracy. 
  5. I don't need to give my best in this class, it is so simple and repetitive that I could probably do it with my eyes closed.
  6. No, I am not. Why? Because I don't think you can easily come up with at least one goal each day. I also don't think that it will be a deciding factor in the future. Sure, I do believe that it may make me want to accomplish some things, but it won't make me become an animator or accomplish anything major. I also believe there is no point in doing it every day, as it would make it annoying and repetitive, such as other things in this class, and that would probably make me want to write even less in it. I think one sitting every 2-3 days is alright, but I think the best would be every week, as it gives you more time to accomplish more goals and be able to write more.
  7. Of course I want to be a CTR person. I want to be a decent, kind human being, like most of the people in the world. I just think that there are some things in which you can NEVER Choose the right thing. Sometimes when you can't find a road to follow you have to pave your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment